Whipped Yogurt Sundae CupsRecipe posted in: Snack
Dive into a creamy, dreamy sundae to satisfy your dessert cravings! We mix together full fat, plain Greek yogurt with homemade whipped cream to create the perfect base for this easy, breezy dessert. Featuring raspberries, toasted coconut and sugar-free chocolate sauce, you get to enjoy a variety of tasty textures and flavors in this unique treat. It’s the perfect not-too-sweet dessert to end the summer!
These Whipped Yogurt Sundae Cups feature two other delicious recipes on The Palm Weight Loss Blog as tasty toppings. You can find the recipes for our Sugar-Free Chocolate Sauce and Homemade Whipped Cream below:
Looking for more easy and delicious dessert recipes for your weight loss menu? Get inspired by the sweet treats below:
- Matcha Smoothie Bowl >
- Chilled Espresso Custard >
- Chocolate Brownie Cookies >
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches >
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bliss Balls >
- Almond Flour Pancakes with Whipped Cream >
- Apricot-Berry Dessert Pizza >
- Cinnamon Rolls >
For even more recipes like this one, check out the book The New Keto-Friendly South Beach Diet written by the creator of the South Beach Diet, Arthur Agatston, M.D.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 3 Extras
- 1 cup full fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup whipped cream (see separate recipe above)
- ½ cup raspberries
- 4 Tbsp. sugar-free chocolate sauce (see separate recipe above)
- 4 Tbsp. toasted coconut flakes
- Stir yogurt and whipped cream together in a medium mixing bowl until combined.
- Divide yogurt mixture between 4 serving bowls.
- Top each bowl with 2 tablespoons of raspberries, 1 tablespoon of chocolate sauce and 1 tablespoon of toasted coconut. Serve immediately.