Chocolate Chip CookiesRecipe posted in: Snack
Soft-baked cookies with zero net carbs? We must be dreaming! Whip up a batch of these low-carb sugar and gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookies anytime that your sweet tooth is calling. With an almond flour base and sugar-free chocolate chips, this healthy baked good is the perfect addition to your diet dessert line-up.
From birthday parties to holiday get-togethers, these nutritious cookies are perfect for any occasion. Simple, wholesome ingredients combine to make a gluten free treat that pairs perfectly with a cold glass of milk. If you can’t find erythritol-sweetened chocolate chips, you can easily swap in a stevia-sweetened variety. Luckily, these types of low-carb products are becoming more common in the average grocery store.
One serving of these Chocolate Chip Cookies contains 93 calories. They also contain zero net carbs, making them a guilt-free snack you can feel good about eating!
The Palm Weight Loss Blog is filled with delicious, low-carb sweets for your low-carb meal plan! Check out some of our favorites below:
- Chocolate Brownie Cookies >
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Muffins >
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake >
- Flourless Black Bean Brownies >
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies >
This recipe is from The New Keto-Friendly South Beach Diet book written by the creator of the South Beach Diet, Arthur Agatston, M.D.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Extras
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup erythritol-based sweetener (granulated)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup erythritol-sweetened chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Whisk together coconut oil, eggs, erythritol and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Add the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips. Stir well to fully combine.
- Scoop the cookies by the heaping tablespoon onto the prepared pan, leaving at least 1-inch of space between each cookie.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cookies are just barely cooked through. Allow to cool for up to 20 minutes on the pan before serving.