Low-Carb Breakfast Blueberry MuffinsRecipe posted in: Breakfast
Start off your day the healthy way with these delicious, blueberry breakfast muffins.
We know: You’re probably thinking “muffins on your low-carb meal plan”? Yep! These low-carb Blueberry Muffins make some major carb swaps to make a diet-approved breakfast that checks off all the net carb boxes to keep you on track with your diet plan.
Whip up a batch of these blueberry muffins to sweeten up your breakfast. Best part about these muffins? You can enjoy TWO full muffins as one serving.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 6 (2 muffins = 1 serving)
- 2 Healthy Fat
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Stevia, granulated sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, measured solid and then melted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12 count muffin pan cooking spray or line with baking cups.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients - almond flour, Stevia, baking powder and salt.
- Mix in the wet ingredient - coconut oil, almond milk, eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Gently fold in the frozen blueberries.
- Evenly distribute the batter into the muffin cups. Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove muffins from tray and place on cooling rack.