Blueberry MuffinsRecipe posted in: Breakfast
Start off your day the healthy way with these delicious, blueberry-filled morning muffins.
We know; you’re probably thinking “muffins on your low-carb meal plan”? Yep! These lightened-up Blueberry Muffins make some major carb swaps to make a diet-approved breakfast that checks off all the net carb boxes to keep you on track with your diet plan.
Whip up a batch of these muffins to sweeten up your morning. Best part about these muffins? You can enjoy TWO full muffins to count as just two Healthy Fats on your meal plan.
Enjoy delicious breakfasts, lunches, dinners and even snacks while losing weight! Check out our easy-to-follow meal plans >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 6 (2 muffins = 1 serving)
- 2 Healthy Fat
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Stevia, granulated sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, measured solid and then melted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12 count muffin pan cooking spray or line with baking cups.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients - almond flour, Stevia, baking powder and salt.
- Mix in the wet ingredient - coconut oil, almond milk, eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Gently fold in the frozen blueberries.
- Evenly distribute the batter into the muffin cups. Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove muffins from tray and place on cooling rack.