4-Ingredient Sugar-Free Chocolate SauceRecipe posted in: Snack
This easy, four-ingredient chocolate sauce is the perfect addition to your low-carb diet. Add a spoonful of this cocoa creation to a yogurt bowl to liven up breakfast or stir it into coffee to make a mocha latte. You can even drizzle it over whipped cream and ice cream for a homemade sundae!
To make this low-carb Chocolate sauce, head to your pantry and grab some cocoa powder, coconut oil and confectioners’ erythritol-based sweetener. Whisk them together in a medium-sized bowl and add some water. Continue whisking until the sauce reaches a thick, creamy consistency. Enjoy it immediately or store it in the fridge for up to two weeks. Looking for a quick and easy sweet snack? Dunk some fresh strawberries into this sauce for a chocolaty, fruity treat!
Not sure what to drizzle this creamy, dreamy chocolate sauce on? Try it out on the diet-approved recipes below!:
- Matcha Smoothie Bowl >
- Chilled Espresso Custard >
- Chocolate Brownie Cookies >
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches >
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bliss Balls >
- Almond Flour Pancakes with Whipped Cream >
- Apricot-Berry Dessert Pizza >
- Keto-Friendly Cinnamon Rolls >
For even more recipes like this one, check out the book The New Keto-Friendly South Beach Diet written by the creator of the South Beach Diet, Arthur Agatston, M.D.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 0.5 Healthy Fat
- 2 Extras
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. erythritol-based sweetener (confectioners’)
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Whisk cocoa powder, coconut oil and erythritol in a medium-sized bowl until combined.
- Add water, whisking until the sauce reaches a thick, creamy consistency.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.