4-Ingredient Sugar-Free Chocolate SauceRecipe posted in: Snack
This easy, four-ingredient chocolate sauce is the perfect addition to your low-carb diet. Add a spoonful of this cocoa creation to a yogurt bowl to liven up breakfast or stir it into coffee to make a mocha latte. You can even drizzle it over whipped cream and ice cream for a homemade sundae!
To make this low-carb Chocolate sauce, head to your pantry and grab some cocoa powder, coconut oil and confectioners’ erythritol-based sweetener. Whisk them together in a medium-sized bowl and add some water. Continue whisking until the sauce reaches a thick, creamy consistency. Enjoy it immediately or store it in the fridge for up to two weeks. Looking for a quick and easy sweet snack? Dunk some fresh strawberries into this sauce for a chocolaty, fruity treat!
One serving of this Sugar-Free Chocolate Sauce contains 126 calories. You can count it as half of a Healthy Fat and two Extras on the South Beach Diet program. Make sure to log it in the South Beach Diet Tracker app to ensure you stay on track with your low-carb diet! The handy macro tracker will keep you organized throughout your weight loss journey. Click here to learn more about our FREE app! >
Not sure what to drizzle this creamy, dreamy chocolate sauce on? Try it out on the South Beach Diet-approved recipes below!:
- Matcha Smoothie Bowl >
- Chilled Espresso Custard >
- Chocolate Brownie Cookies >
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches >
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bliss Balls >
- Almond Flour Pancakes with Whipped Cream >
- Apricot-Berry Dessert Pizza >
- Keto-Friendly Cinnamon Rolls >
Get healthy and lose weight with a keto friendly meal delivery service! The South Beach Diet brings tasty options directly to your door. Learn more about our convenient meal plans! >
For even more recipes like this one, check out the book The New Keto-Friendly South Beach Diet written by the creator of the South Beach Diet, Arthur Agatston, M.D.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 0.5 Healthy Fat
- 2 Extras
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. erythritol-based sweetener (confectioners’)
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Whisk cocoa powder, coconut oil and erythritol in a medium-sized bowl until combined.
- Add water, whisking until the sauce reaches a thick, creamy consistency.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.