3-Ingredient Homemade Whipped CreamRecipe posted in: Snack
Nothing completes a sweet treat quite like whipped cream! This tasty condiment is great to keep on hand in the fridge for dolloping atop warm desserts, eating with berries or serving over hot coffee. Check out this delicious and nutritious Homemade Whipped Cream recipe that fits into your low-carb diet!
To make this creamy, dreamy whipped topping, grab your stand mixer and set it up with a whisk attachment. Pour two cups of heavy cream, one teaspoon of vanilla extract and one tablespoon of a confectioners-style erythritol sweetener into the bowl of the stand mixer. Whisk the mixture on high speed for two to three minutes until the whipped cream becomes thick and fluffy. Take a taste and add more sweetener if needed. Serve it immediately or store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
Healthy Hacks: Chocolate lover? Make a chocolate whipped cream by mixing in some unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder! You can even add different flavors with various extracts, like peppermint, coconut or orange.
One serving of this Homemade Whipped Cream clocks in at 102 calories per serving. Use this easy homemade whipped cream recipe as a topping for the low-carb desserts, breakfasts and beverages below:
- Peanut Butter Pancakes >
- Keto Friendly Blueberry Muffins >
- Creamy Keto Coffee >
- No-Bake Key Lime and Avocado Cheesecake >
- Chilled Espresso Custard >
- Keto Friendly Cinnamon Rolls >
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Muffins >
- Mini Cocoa Swirl Cheesecakes >
For even more recipes like this one, check out the book The New Keto-Friendly South Beach Diet written by the creator of the South Beach Diet, Arthur Agatston, M.D.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 3 Extras
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1-3 Tbsp. erythritol-based sweetener (confectioners), to taste
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pour the heavy cream, vanilla extract and 1 Tablespoon of sweetener into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment.
- Whisk on high for 2-3 minutes until the whipped cream becomes thick and fluffy.
- Taste and add more sweetener if needed.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.