Mini Pumpkin CheesecakeRecipe posted in: Snack
Enjoy this low-carb dessert that features the fruit of the season. Our Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is the perfect treat for your holiday parties.
If you thought that cheesecake couldn’t get any better, try throwing some pumpkin into the mix! The sweet, earthy taste of pumpkin paired with pumpkin pie spices perfectly complements the creamy cheesecake. The result is a pumpkin pie and cheesecake mashup that is unique, low carb and diet-friendly. Learn more about the power of pumpkin by clicking the link below!:
To make these little cheesecake bites, preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper liners. Grab a large bowl and your hand mixer and beat together cream cheese and eggs until they are smooth and creamy. Throw in your pumpkin puree, sweetener (we love stevia!), spices and vanilla and continue mixing. Once the mixture is smooth and creamy, equally distribute it among 12 muffin cups and bake for about 20 minutes. The mini cheesecakes should jiggle slightly in the middle when finished. Make sure to cool your cheesecakes completely before sticking them in the fridge. Top them with a tablespoon of whipped cream and enjoy!
Helpful Hint: Make sure to use unsweetened pumpkin puree, not canned pumpkin pie filling!
One Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake with one tablespoon of whipped cream contains 190 calories and counts as one and a half Healthy Fats on the South Beach Diet program. If you want to skip the whipped cream, you can simply eliminate 40 calories from the total provided and count your cheesecake as one Healthy Fat. Keep track of this delicious dessert by logging it in the South Beach Diet Tracker app! It makes staying accountable with your food intake a breeze and fits perfectly into your low-carb lifestyle.
You can eat low-carb and enjoy your sweets, too! Check out these other South Beach-approved desserts:
- Mini Cocoa Swirl Cheesecakes >
- Cinnamon Rolls >
- Blueberry Muffins >
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding >
- Matcha Smoothie Bowl >
- 2-Step Chia Yogurt >
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake >
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious meals and snacks? The South Beach Diet has a program for you! Learn more about our meal plans >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 12 (1 serving = 1 mini cheesecake + 1 tablespoon whipped cream)
- 1.5 Healthy Fat
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. stevia
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, use a mixer to beat together cream cheese and eggs until smooth and creamy.
- Add the pumpkin, stevia, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla to the cream cheese mixture. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the batter evenly between the 12 muffin cups
- Bake for 20 minutes. The cheesecakes should slightly jiggle in the center when done
- Cool the cheesecakes in the muffin tin completely before moving to the refrigerator.
- Whipped Cream
- In a large bowl, combine heavy cream, stevia and vanilla. Using a mixer at high speed, mix together until stiff peaks are formed. Do not overmix.
- Top each cheesecake with 1 tablespoon of whipped cream and serve.