Chocolate Peanut Butter ShakeRecipe posted in: Shakes
Chocolate and peanut butter and protein, oh my! We turned your favorite candy into a yummy protein shake. With the help of delicious chocolate protein powder, this tasty beverage is sure to fuel your day.
Almond milk, avocado and peanut butter add creaminess to this rich and decadent drink, while chocolate protein powder bring the chocolaty flavor you love.
To make this recipe, simply grab your blender and combine one serving of chocolate protein powder, eight ounces of unsweetened almond milk, one tablespoon of natural peanut butter, a quarter of an avocado and one cup of ice. (Make sure that the peanut butter you use doesn’t contain any added sugars!)
Blend the ingredients until they are smooth and creamy. Pour it all into your favorite glass, grab a straw and enjoy immediately. One serving of this Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake contains 340 calories.
Looking for more shake recipes? Check out these other tasty ideas:
- Chunky Monkey Chocolate Shake >
- Strawberry Shortcake “Milkshake” >
- Honey Almond Butter Cup Shake >
- Orange Berry Dreamsicle Shake >
- Brownie “Milkshake” >
- Mocha Madness Protein Shake >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Protein
- 8 oz. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 serving chocolate protein powder
- 1 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter, no sugar added
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth and silky.