Chocolatey, creamy pudding is made the healthy way with avocado at its base. Made with a Chocolate South Beach Shake, this delicious Chocolate Avocado Pudding is a diet-friendly go-to when your sweet tooth is calling.
This delicious recipe makes four servings, so it’s a great snack to keep in the fridge and enjoy in a pinch. Whip up this Chocolate Avocado Pudding for a healthy snack that is just as tasty as your favorite, calorie-filled dessert.
Phase: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Extras
- 1 medium Hass avocado, ripened
- ½ packet South Beach Diet Beach Shack Chocolate Shake
- ½ cup coconut, almond milk blend or unsweetened milk alternative of choice
- 1 Tbsp. natural almond butter or nut butter of choice
- Liquid stevia extract (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Note: This recipe is very versatile so feel free to use your favorite milk alternative and/or nut butter of choice. Also, feel free to add liquid stevia extract to your desired sweetness. If you prefer your pudding to be a creamier consistency, you can also add up to 1 cup of milk alternative total. You can also double this recipe and use the entire packet of the shake.
- Once smooth, divide the pudding evenly into four ramekins, mason jars or any container of your choosing.
- Refrigerate the puddings for at least 30 minutes and serve cold!