Chocolatey, creamy pudding is made the healthy way with avocado at its base. Made with a unsweetened cacao or cocoa powder, this delicious Chocolate Avocado Pudding is a diet-friendly go-to when your sweet tooth is calling.
This delicious recipe makes four servings, so it’s a great snack to keep in the fridge and enjoy in a pinch. Whip up this Chocolate Avocado Pudding for a healthy snack that is just as tasty as your favorite, calorie-filled dessert.
Pro tip: This recipe is very versatile, so feel free to swap in your favorite milk and nut butter. You can also adjust the amount of liquid stevia extract to your desired sweetness. For a creamier dessert, you can add more milk.
Eat clean and get healthy with delicious fully prepared meals designed to help you lose weight! Learn more about the South Beach Diet >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Extras
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 Tbsp. cacao or cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. natural almond butter
- Liquid stevia extract, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly into four ramekins or jars.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve cold.