Mocha Madness Protein Shake RecipeRecipe posted in: Breakfast
This Mocha Madness protein shake is every bit as decadent as it sounds. It’s so good, it’s sure to end up in your weekly breakfast rotation! Featuring chocolate protein powder, cocoa powder, coffee and a few other simple ingredients, it’s got all the flavor of your favorite coffee shop selection without all the bad stuff.
Whether it’s early in the morning or in the middle of the day, nothing packs in the protein like a delicious homemade protein shake recipe! In this post, we show you how to make a super delicious mocha protein smoothie that’s chock-full of the protein you need to stay healthy. This creamy, dreamy beverage is flavored with coffee and cocoa for a tasty start to a busy day.
Helpful Hint: You can easily replace the caffeinated coffee with decaf. You can also swap in stevia or monk fruit extract for the agave.
The Palm Weight Loss Blog has plenty of shakes and smoothies for your weight loss menu! Peruse our Recipe section and pick out your favorite flavors for the week. Here are a few of our top picks:
- Peach Crumble Smoothie >
- Creamy Apple Cinnamon Smoothie Bowl >
- Matcha Smoothie Bowl >
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Smoothie >
- 3-Ingredient Black Forest Smoothie >
- Blueberry Muffin Protein Smoothie >
- Chocolate Chai Smoothie >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Protein
- 2 Extras
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup coffee (prepared)
- 1 serving chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup ice
- 1 tsp. agave
- Place all ingredient into a blender. Blend until smooth.