Mini Cocoa Swirl Ricotta Cheesecakes RecipeRecipe posted in: Snack
These easy to bake mini Ricotta cheesecakes are like personal-sized pieces of paradise for your taste buds. Mixing ricotta cheese with cream cheese and cocoa is a simple way to achieve a rich and creamy chocolatey flavor.
Using muffin tins is a great way to create individual-sized cheesecakes, perfect for serving at gatherings and parties.
Helpful hint: Baking times are quick, but you’ll want to prepare this dessert in advance so you can allow it to chill in your refrigerator before serving.
Are you a chocolate lover? Try our Chocolate Ricotta Mousse or Hot Chocolate Protein Shake to satisfy those cravings!
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 0.5 Healthy Fat
- 2 Extras
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons granular sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 6 muffin cups with paper or foil liners.
- Blend cream cheese and ricotta in a food processor until creamy. Add sugar substitute, egg, egg yolk, and vanilla; process until smooth.
- Divide 1 cup of the batter among the muffin cups. Add cocoa powder to the remaining batter and combine. Drop a heaping tablespoon of the cocoa batter into each muffin cup and gently fold to form a swirl.
- Place the muffin tin in a large roasting pan and fill the pan with hot water to reach halfway up the tin. Bake until the cakes are puffed and set, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the water and cool at room temperature. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.