Cucumber Salmon Salad BitesRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
110 calories is more filling than ever with Cucumber Salmon Salad Bites!
These little bites are a perfectly portioned snack, full of protein and kicked up a notch with the flavors of dill, mustard and onion. Salmon is packed with omega-3s and, when already available in pouch form, couldn’t be the easier to enjoy in this recipe. You’ll be on your way in a snap, cool as a cucumber, knowing you made the right choice for the sake of your beach bod.
If you enjoyed that tasty recipe, try some of these other healthy salmon recipes:
- Cucumber Salmon Salad Bites >
- Baked Salmon Salad >
- Salmon And Asparagus Salad >
- Lemony Salmon With Green Beans And Almonds >
- Five Spice Salmon >
- Smoked Salmon Scramble >
- Smoked Salmon Omelet >
- Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Breakwich >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- .5 Healthy Fat
- .5 Protein
- 1 Vegetables
- 1 Tbsp. onion, raw, minced
- 1 Tbsp. celery, raw, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh dill, minced
- 2 cups or about 7.4 oz. cucumbers with peel, sliced (equivalent to about 16 slices)
- 3 oz. canned wild Alaskan pink salmon (choose boneless and skinless, packed in water, no salt added)
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise (made with avocado oil or olive oil)
- ½ tsp. yellow mustard
- Wash vegetables. Mince onion, celery and fresh dill. Slice cucumbers (with peel intact).
- Combine all ingredients, except for sliced cucumbers, in a bowl. Mix together until it is well combined.
- Spoon salmon salad onto cucumber slices and enjoy! Note: the entire salmon salad mixture makes enough for about eight cucumber slices. Half of the mixture makes enough for about four cucumber slices. Enjoy the remaining cucumber slices (or about four additional slices per serving) plain to get a full serving of vegetables in if desired. Otherwise enjoy the one half of a Vegetable serving.