Smoked Salmon OmeletRecipe posted in: Breakfast
We’ve got a breakfast recipe you thought only chefs could make! This Smoked Salmon Omelet consists of a few simple ingredients and is topped off with delicious smoked salmon for the ultimate DIY meal.
Don’t let the fancy name fool you, this omelet is super simple to whip up. In just two simple steps, you’ll be biting into a hearty egg breakfast that’s so tasty and filling, you’ll feel like you’re cheating on your diet. But we assure you, this Smoked Salmon Omelet is South Beach-approved.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Protein
- 1 Extras
- 1 tsp. avocado oil
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 oz. smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. onions, diced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat avocado oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add eggs to the pan and allow to set, about 10 seconds.
- Sprinkle salmon, cream cheese and chives over the eggs.
- Scramble until just cooked, about 1 minute.
- Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper. Serve hot.