Smoked Salmon ScrambleRecipe posted in: Breakfast
The classic flavor combo of smoked salmon and cream cheese gets a tasty upgrade when served warm and paired with freshly scrambled eggs in this delicious Smoked Salmon Scramble. This morning must-have serves up some seriously delicious flavor and a whole lot of body-boosting nutrition. If that’s not the best way to wake up, we don’t know what is!
Want to lose enjoying healthy meals delivered to your door? Get started with the South Beach Diet today! >
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Protein
- 1 Extras
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 3 large eggs (or 2 large eggs and 2 large egg whites), lightly beaten
- 1 oz. smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- 1 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Add eggs and allow to set, 10 seconds. Sprinkle salmon, cream cheese, and chives over eggs.
- Scramble until just cooked, about 1 minute, being careful not to overcook. Season to taste with pepper, if desired. Serve hot.