Healthy Smoked Salmon ScrambleRecipe posted in: Breakfast
The classic flavor combo of smoked salmon and cream cheese gets a tasty upgrade when served warm and paired with freshly scrambled eggs in this delicious Smoked Salmon Scramble. This morning must-have serves up some seriously delicious flavor and a whole lot of body-boosting nutrition. If that’s not the best way to wake up, we don’t know what is!
Got a big appetite for salmon? Try these delicious and healthy recipes:
- Salmon Omelet >
- One Pan Moroccan Spiced Salmon Salad >
- Five Spice Salmon >
- Baked Salmon Salad >
- Cucumber Salmon Salad Bites >
- Lemony Salmon with Green Beans >
- Smoked Salmon Breakwiches >
- Warm Salmon and Asparagus Salad >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Protein
- 1 Extras
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 3 large eggs (or 2 large eggs and 2 large egg whites), lightly beaten
- 1 oz. smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- 1 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Add eggs and allow to set, 10 seconds. Sprinkle salmon, cream cheese, and chives over eggs.
- Scramble until just cooked, about 1 minute, being careful not to overcook. Season to taste with pepper, if desired. Serve hot.