Lemony Salmon with Green Beans & AlmondsRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Green beans get a flavor makeover in this delicious Lemony Salmon with Green Beans & Almonds recipe. It’s got Protein (salmon!), Healthy Fats (almonds and olive oil!), and vibrant Veggies (green beans!), making it a completely well-rounded meal and a total weight loss win.
It’s also insanely easy to make, making it a perfect meal for busy weeknights when you’re at risk of resorting to the drive-through or fast food. Try it tonight (we’re pretty sure once you do, you’ll be wanting to try it every night this week!).
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Protein
- 2 Vegetables
- 1 cup green beans
- ½ clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp. almonds, chopped
- 4 oz. Salmon fillet
- 1 ½ tsp. olive oil
- 3-4 lemon slices
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut a piece of aluminum foil large enough to hold salmon. Spray one side of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Combine green beans, garlic and chopped almonds and lay on aluminum foil.
- Place salmon on top of green beans. Brush salmon with olive oil.
- Top with lemon slices, salt and pepper.
- Fold aluminum foil in on all sides to enclose salmon into a foil pocket.
- Bake in oven for 20 - 25 minutes.