Baked Salmon SaladRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Baked salmon is tossed with fresh greens, tomatoes, onions and a homemade dressing to create a fresh and tasty salad. Our Baked Salmon Salad recipe is the perfect way to get in your Veggie and Protein servings, all while enjoying a delicious, flavor-packed meal.
Salmon is baked to perfection and placed atop a bed of veggies. This simple recipe makes four servings, so it’s a great go-to to serve at a dinner party. And trust us, you’ll be the star chef of the party!
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 2 Protein
- 3 Vegetables
- 4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
- 6 cups arugula
- ½ cup onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Lightly brush a baking dish with avocado oil, add salmon and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Place vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in a glass jar with a lid. Close tightly and shake vigorously to combine; adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Combine arugula, tomatoes, onions and half of the dressing in a salad bowl. Toss to coat in the dressing. Drizzle remaining dressing over the fish and serve.