Buffalo Ranch Stuffed ChickenRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
We’re all craving some comfort food right about now. Enjoy a creamy, spicy and satisfying chicken dinner that’s filled with the flavors of buffalo wings dipped in ranch dressing. The whole family will love this homestyle baked meal that’s ready to enjoy in just 30 minutes. Skip takeout chicken wings and prepare a healthy dish that fits into your low carb diet.
To kick off this zesty chicken dinner, get started by preheating your oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray and add a quarter-cup of water to the bottom. Prepare one and half pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts by cutting them up into five-ounce portions. Slice a pocket into the side of each breast. This is where you will stuff your filling.
Set the chicken aside to prepare the creamy filling. In a small bowl, combine four ounces of room temperature cream cheese, a half-cup of shredded cheddar and one packet of ranch seasoning mix. Thoroughly mix the filling until the ingredients are well combined, then spoon the mixture evenly into each piece of chicken. Place the chicken into the prepared baking dish and brush heavily with buffalo sauce. Bake for a total of 25 minutes, brushing with additional sauce every 10 minutes.
Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing before serving.
One serving of this Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Chicken contains 235 calories and four grams of net carbs. Looking for more buffalo chicken recipes? Try this delicious Buffalo Chicken Flatbread >
Here at The Palm Weight Loss Blog, we LOVE healthy chicken recipes. Explore our Recipe section and discover the many low carb creations that our recipe developers have come up with. Check out just a few of our favorites below:
- Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Taco Soup >
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken >
- Keto-Friendly Everything Bagel Chicken >
- Chicken Tikka Skewers >
- Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breast >
- Keto-Friendly Chicken Lasagna Cups >
- One-Pan Spicy Chayote Chicken >
- Grilled Chicken Salad >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Protein
- 1 ½ lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 5 oz. (fist sized) portions
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- ½ cup buffalo hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley (optional)
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray and add a ¼ cup of water to the bottom.
- Using a cutting board, prepare the chicken breasts by cutting a pocket into the side of each breast. Set chicken aside.
- Add the room temperature cream cheese, shredded cheddar and ranch seasoning into a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly into each piece of chicken.
- Place the chicken into the prepared baking dish and brush heavily with the buffalo sauce.
- Bake for a total of 25 minutes, brushing with additional sauce every 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing before serving.