Buffalo Chicken FlatbreadRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Grab you South Beach Diet Garlic Cheese Flatbread and be prepared to create a masterpiece in the kitchen with this Buffalo Chicken Flatbread recipe. Spicy, nutritious AND cheesy—all while maintaining your South Beach Diet meal plan. The best part about this recipe? It is super simple to whip up, so it’s perfect for a quick (and tasty!) lunch or dinner on-the-go
Your crispy South Beach Diet Garlic Cheese Flatbread crust is adorned with vibrant veggies, spicy buffalo sauce, protein-packed chicken and blue cheese. A few simple and nutritious ingredients add just the right amount of flavor to your already delicious flatbread. With the added kick from the buffalo sauce combined with rich and creamy blue cheese, this flatbread is just as tasty as a slice of buffalo chicken pizza from your favorite pizza shop… with half the calories!
Grab a few of our South Beach Diet Garlic Flatbreads > to keep your cabinets stocked— this meal is sure to become a frequent go-to!
Want to try another delicious flatbread recipe? Click below!
Phase: Phase 2, Phase 3
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 South Beach Diet Garlic Cheese Flatbread
- 1 small boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp. buffalo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. blue cheese crumbles
- 2 Tbsp. spinach leaves
- 2 slices of onion
- 1/8 cup tomato
- 1/8 cup steamed leek
- 1 Tbsp. chopped scallions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook one, small boneless, skinless chicken breast on stove top (about 5-10 minutes on each side).
- Cut chicken into small cubes, toss with buffalo sauce.
- Boil leeks for about 10 minutes or until tender. Strain leeks.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet. Top with blue cheese, tomato and chicken.
- Cook flatbread for about five minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove flatbread and top with spinach, onions, boiled leeks and scallions.