Strawberry Kiwi Dream Smoothie RecipeRecipe posted in: Breakfast
There’s a reason this Strawberry Kiwi Dream Smoothie Recipe has the word “dream” in its title. That’s because it’s a tropical-tasting treat that is also packed with nutrition (vitamin C, anyone?!).
Healthy eating doesn’t have to be difficult. The South Beach Diet offers further proof that scrumptious, nutritive, easy-to-make breakfasts and sweet treats are not only feasible but enjoyable. It just so happens that this breakfast and treat are the same thing: a sweet low calorie smoothie. This healthy smoothie recipe is perfect for those busy weekday mornings and weeknight desserts.
Whip up this naturally sweet treat anytime you want to take your taste buds on a guilt-free getaway. Warning: Don’t be surprised if friends and family want in on this delicious drink! Make a batch today and enjoy this creamy, dreamy smoothie that’s filled with the fresh flavors of your favorite berry duo.
Shakes and smoothies are a great way to get in a nutritious breakfast or snack if you have a busy schedule. Simply throw your favorite fruits and veggies into a blender with some liquid, ice and other optional tasty additions. Check out some of our other delicious and healthy smoothie recipes:
- Chocolate Almond Butter Shake >
- 3-Ingredient Black Forest Smoothie >
- Mango Smoothie >
- Ginger Peach Smoothie >
- Creamy Apple Cinnamon Smoothie Bowl >
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Smoothie >
- Peach Raspberry Shake >
- Chocolate Chai Smoothie >
- Blueberry Muffin Protein Smoothie >
- Blackberry Banana Smoothie >
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Protein
- 1 Fruit
- 2 Extras
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp. natural vanilla extract
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 kiwi (1/4 cup)
- ½ cup ice
- 1 tsp. agave
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.