Chocolate Chai SmoothieRecipe posted in: Breakfast
Don’t be intimidated by the ingredients list, this Chocolate Chai Smoothie is actually quite simple to make! It’s got a really unique flavor, thanks to the inclusion of warm chai tea, plus cocoa powder, pumpkin pie spice, a frozen banana and your Chocolate South Beach Simply Fit Shake, among a few other simple ingredients.
We like to think of this delicious Chocolate Chai Smoothie as a healthier take on some of the fancy coffee shop favorites.
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Protein
- 1 Fruit
- 2 Extras
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 chai tea bags (Warm milk with chai tea bags in microwave for 2 minutes, remove from microwave and let steep for 6 minutes after cooking)
- 1 packet South Beach Simply Fit Shake, Chocolate
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. agave
- ¼ cup ice (add more as desired)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.