Creamy Apple Cinnamon Smoothie BowlRecipe posted in: Breakfast
Everyone loves the flavor combo of apples and cinnamon. From applesauce to apple pie, this healthy pair is enjoyed all over the world. Now you can enjoy it in a fall-inspired, nutrient-packed smoothie bowl that’s bursting with the apple cinnamon flavor you crave.
Whip one up today for a must-have morning meal that delivers major satisfaction and absolutely no guilt! How often can you enjoy a healthy breakfast that tastes like a snack? If you’re not willing to wait until dawn, you can enjoy this delicious dish as a delectable, diet-friendly dessert.
If you loved this sweet, smoothie treat, then you’ll love our recipe for Cinnamon Roll Muffins! >
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Protein
- 1 Fruit
- ½ banana frozen
- ¼ small apple
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup water
- ¼ small apple, sliced thin for topping
- Dash of cinnamon for topping
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with apple slices and cinnamon.