3-Ingredient Mango SmoothieRecipe posted in: Breakfast
Wake up on the right side of bed with this mango smoothie, which features just a few simple ingredients and a whole lot of fruity flavor!
We love that this smoothie can be whipped up in seconds, making it the perfect grab-and-go breakfast for busy mornings. Plus, the recipe makes four servings, so you can freeze the extras and have a few healthy breakfasts on hand no matter how hectic your weekdays.
Bonus: Mangoes are packed with nutrients like vitamin C and fiber, and Greek yogurt lends a protein boost, making this mango smoothie as good for your body as it is for your taste buds!
Looking for some new smoothies to try? Check these out:
- Black Forest Smoothie >
- Honey Almond Butter Cup Shake >
- Strawberry Kiwi Dream Smoothie >
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Smoothie >
- Blackberry Banana Smoothie >
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 4 (1 cup) servings
- 0.5 Healthy Fat
- 0.5 Fruit
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- Ice cubes
- Puree mangoes in blender. Add yogurt and 4 or 5 ice cubes; blend until thick and smooth, about 30 seconds. Pour into glass and serve.