Chocolate Freezer FudgeRecipe posted in: Snack
Low-carb eating is easy when you have sweet treats like this one! If you’re looking for a delicious dessert that requires minimal effort, this no-bake recipe is sure to become a new favorite. Enjoy rich, decadent chocolate fudge without worrying about making a dent in your diet.
This Chocolate Freezer Fudge recipe is simplicity at its finest. Featuring almond butter and coconut oil as the creamy base, it’s the perfect way to satisfy your dessert cravings while sticking to your low-carb meal plan. Cocoa powder adds the dark chocolate flavor we all crave during the holidays, while granulated erythritol contributes some sweetness. A touch of vanilla extract and sea salt complete this sweet chocolaty treat.
Can’t find erythritol? You can easily swap in granulated stevia or monk fruit extract! There are also plenty of healthy additions that you can try out for more variety. Top it with nuts and seeds or swap in a different nut butter that you enjoy. You can even prepare it with peppermint extract instead of vanilla for a holiday-inspired dessert!
Chocolate is not off limits on your low-carb diet! Check out the other cocoa-flavored recipes below:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Muffins >
- Chocolate Brownie Cookies >
- Double Chocolate Birthday Cake >
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches >
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding >
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake >
- Chocolate Almond Butter Shake >
This recipe is from the book, The New Keto-Friendly South Beach Diet, written by the creator of the South Beach Diet, Arthur Agatston, M.D.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 16 (1 serving = 1 square)
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 cup almond butter
- 5 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp. granulated erythritol sweetener
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 tsp. sea salt
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Whisk together all the ingredients and pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Place the pan in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, or until set.
- Use the parchment paper to lift the fudge out of the pan. Cut it into 16 squares. Store the fudge in the freezer for a firm texture, or the refrigerator for a softer texture.