Bacon Wrapped ZucchiniRecipe posted in: Snack
Our Bacon Wrapped Zucchini recipe is simplicity at its best. With only four ingredients, you can create this impressive appetizer for your next get-together.
You won’t believe how easy it is to make this fancy looking starter. They are the perfect finger food for your low carb feast. Serve them up with a sugar free ranch dressing or blue cheese dip. To keep it dairy free, try a spicy mustard for a unique twist.
To make this simple recipe, cut your zucchini lengthwise into wedges and season with salt and pepper. Wrap each wedge with a slice of bacon and place them onto a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 425°F for about 35 minutes until the outside is cooked through and crispy. One serving of this Bacon Wrapped Zucchini recipe contains just 100 calories
Cravin’ more bacon? Try making these other tasty recipes:
- Southern Style Burger Bites >
- Bacon Ranch Pizza >
- Collard Green Breakfast Wrap >
- Cobb Salad Lettuce Wraps >
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread >
- Deviled Egg Stuffed Avocado >
- Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs with Loaded Cauliflower Mash >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 8 (1 serving = 2 wedges)
- 1 Protein
- 1 Vegetables
- 4 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into wedges
- 16 slices regular bacon (not thick cut)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Season each zucchini wedge with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each zucchini wedge in bacon and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake until the bacon is cooked through and crispy, about 35 minutes.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese to dip.