Cobb Salad Lettuce WrapsRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Enjoy your salad on-the-go with these low-carb Cobb Salad Lettuce Wraps. They are diet-friendly, life-friendly and easy to meal prep; perfect for those busy days when dieting is hard.
The Cobb salad is notorious for its hearty and delicious toppings; crispy crumbled bacon, hard-boiled eggs, lean chicken, creamy avocado and diced tomatoes. We took those beloved toppers and stuffed them into a low-carb lettuce wrap that’s a portable protein powerhouse. With only two net carbs per serving, it will quickly become your favorite grab-and-go meal!
To make this low-carb lunch, start by sautéing ground chicken in olive oil over medium heat. Once it’s fully cooked, set it aside and prepare the filling by chopping up hard-boiled eggs, avocado, tomatoes and cooked bacon. Lay out two lettuce leaves on four separate plates and fill each one equally with the chicken and filling ingredients. Roll up the wraps and enjoy your convenient Cobb creation!
Pro Tip: If you’d like, you can use baked or grilled chicken breast instead of ground chicken. A red wine vinegar dressing would also be delicious and add extra flavor with very little calories.
One serving of this Cobb Salad Lettuce Wrap contains 365 calories and counts as two Healthy Fats, two Proteins and one Vegetable serving on the South Beach Diet program. Log your wrap in the South Beach Diet Tracker app to stay accountable and help you reach your weight loss goals. It’s the best tool for keeping track of your food and water intake on the South Beach Diet program.
Lettuce wraps are the perfect low-carb lunch for your meal plan. Try these other South Beach-approved recipes:
- Lettuce Wraps with Shrimp >
- California Wrap >
- Turkey Bacon Breakfast Wrap >
- Vietnamese Pork Rolls >
- Lean Veggie Egg Wrap >
Looking for more easy lunches and dinners? Enjoy delicious meals from the South Beach Diet! Learn more about our programs >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 2 Healthy Fat
- 2 Protein
- 1 Vegetables
- 16 oz. ground chicken
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 4 Tbsp. crumbled bacon
- 1 avocado, seeded and diced
- 4 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 1 head Boston bibb lettuce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a large skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the ground chicken and season with salt and pepper. Simmer until fully cooked and no longer pink. Turn heat off and set aside.
- Place two lettuce leaves on each plate and evenly fill with ground chicken, egg, tomato, bacon, avocado and blue cheese.
- Roll up each wrap and serve.