Chicken Bacon Ranch FlatbreadRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Chicken and bacon and ranch—oh my! You are definitely going to want to try this crispy and delicious recipe for a Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread. With a few of our favorite ingredients (chicken, bacon and ranch, of course!), this flatbread recipe is super easy and tasty.
Topped with protein-packed chicken and turkey bacon, this recipe is sure to leave you feeling full the healthy way. To add in even more nutrition and tasty flavors, the flatbread is adorned with slices of raw onion, pan-seared leeks and zesty shallots. What completes this crispy flatbread, you may ask? The ranch dressing, of course! To finish off this delicious meal, ranch dressing is drizzled on top of all the ingredients. Talk about a healthy-diet win, right?
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Protein
- 1 Good Carbohydrates
- Small piece of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 slice turkey bacon
- 1/2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 3 slices of onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped leeks
- 1 Tbsp. shallots
- 1 whole wheat or low-carb flatbread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook one, small boneless, skinless chicken breast on stove top (about 5-10 minutes on each side).
- Cut chicken into small cubes.
- Microwave bacon for about one minute or until crispy.
- Pan-sear leek on stove top until it forms a caramelized consistency.
- Slice onion and shallots.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet and top with chicken.
- Cook flatbread for about five minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove flatbread and top with bacon, onion, shallots and leeks. Drizzle with fat-free ranch dressing.