Keto-Friendly Deviled Egg Stuffed AvocadoRecipe posted in: Breakfast
Start your day the keto way with a Deviled Egg Stuffed Avocado. Packed with healthy fat and lean protein, this recipe is not only delicious, it’s also super simple to make.
In a food processor or blender, thoroughly combine hard-boiled egg yolks, cream cheese, Greek yogurt and mustard. Spoon this creamy mixture into each half of an avocado, season, pepper and paprika, and sprinkle with crispy crumbled bacon bits.
You can also easily make the creamy egg filling and store in an airtight container to enjoy later. Grab the container on your way out the door with an avocado and whip up this keto-friendly meal as a healthy lunch or dinner for a busy day at the office
You can keep track of your keto-friendly meal plan in our South Beach Tracker App. Easily log each Deviled Egg Stuffed Avocado right here in the South Beach Tracker App >
Add a few more of our keto recipes to your weekly menu:
Phase: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
- 2 Healthy Fat
- 1 Lean Protein
- 1 avocado, halved and pit removed
- 3 hard boiled egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp. Spicy mustard
- 2 sliced of cooked bacon, crumbled
- Salt & Pepper
- In a food processor or blender, blend together the hard boiled egg yolks, cream cheese, Greek yogurt and mustard. (You can also mix together by hand in a bowl)
- Spoon the mixture evenly into each avocado half. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Top each with 1 slice crumbled bacon.