Keto-Friendly Bacon Ranch PizzaRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Pizza on a diet is usually a giant no-no. Pizza on a keto-friendly diet it an even bigger no-no. But who wants to stay away from pizza?! We certainly don’t, and we know you don’t either. That’s exactly why we had our team of expert recipe developers come up with a Keto-Friendly Bacon Ranch Pizza recipe that you can enjoy with zero guilt, all while losing weight!
Whip up this delicious, protein-packed crust for a keto-friendly base to the pizza pie. Made with ground chicken for a hearty addition to an already delicious meal, this golden crust is the real deal. Top the pizza with cheese, tomatoes, ranch and, of course, bacon to pack on the flavor and deliciousness.
This delicious Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy-to-make, so it’s the perfect pick when the family is craving a pizza night. Cut the pie into six slices and dig in with the family while resting assured you’re staying on track with your keto-friendly meal plan.
And don’t forget to log each slice in the South Beach Tracker App. Keeping track of your daily intake can increase weight loss results, so keep logging. You can easily log each slice of Bacon Ranch Pizza here >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 6 (1 slice = 1 serving)
- 2 Healthy Fat
- 1 Protein
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 large egg
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup store bought ranch dressing, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, gently combine all the crust ingredients.
- Place the meat mixture on the parchment lined pan. Place another sheet of parchment paper on top and roll or press out the mixture into a large circle. Remove the top piece of parchment paper and throw out.
- Place the meat crust in the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- As the crust is baking, cook the bacon and seed and dice the tomatoes. Set aside.
- Once the crust is done, remove from oven. Take a paper towel and remove any excess moisture from the top of the crust. Flip the crust over on the pan and remove the other piece of parchment paper.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread 1/2 cup of the dressing on top of the meat crust, sprinkle 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese over it. Evenly sprinkle on the bacon and diced tomatoes. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Place pizza back in oven and bake for another 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Cut into 6 slices and drizzle with remaining ranch dressing and serve.