Crunchy red bell peppers and shaved zucchini come together to create this refreshing recipe that’s filled with nutritious and delicious ingredients. Finished with a sprinkle of crumbled feta cheese and a drizzle of creamy dressing, this low-carb Zucchini Feta Salad recipe is perfect for your spring and summer menu.
The best part about this veggie recipe? The homemade dressing that’s filled with fresh flavor! Featuring a unique blend of cucumbers, shallots, fresh mint leaves, extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar and plain whole-milk Greek yogurt (or sour cream), it’s a dreamy drizzle for any salad you’re making. You could even use it as a marinade for meat and fish!
Healthy Hacks: Feel free to top this salad with other non-starchy veggies you love! We love it with cherry tomatoes and onions. You can even add fresh herbs like basil or parsley for extra low-cal flavor!
One serving of this Zucchini Feta Salad contains 168 calories, four grams of protein and six grams of net carbs. Feel free to serve it with a protein like baked fish, grilled steak or roasted chicken breast.
Zucchini is one of our favorite non-starchy vegetables! It’s versatile and pairs well with any flavors you’re craving. Check out some other delicious and low-carb zucchini recipes below:
- Pizza Zucchini Boats >
- Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats >
- Zucchini Chicken Enchiladas >
- 2-Step Creamy Avocado Pesto Zucchini Noodles >
- Low Carb Chicken Parm Zucchini Boats Recipe >
- 2-Step Garlic and Herb Zucchini Noodles >
- Bacon Wrapped Zucchini >
- Zesty Italian Zucchini Boats >
- Zucchini Lasagna >
This recipe is from the book, The New Keto-Friendly South Beach Diet, written by the creator of the South Beach Diet, Arthur Agatston, M.D.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Vegetables
- 1⁄2 small cucumber, peeled, deseeded, and diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped mint leaves
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar (or to taste)
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. plain whole-milk Greek yogurt or sour cream (optional)
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced or shaved
- 1 small (about 4 oz.) red bell pepper, deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled (or cut into small cubes) feta cheese
- Put the cucumber, shallot, mint leaves, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and yogurt (if using) into a blender and pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the zucchini, bell pepper, and feta cheese in a salad bowl, drizzle with the dressing, and toss lightly before dividing into 4 portions. Refrigerate the salad until you are ready to serve.