Summer Squash FlatbreadRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Bite into this delicious, crispy and refreshing Summer Squash Flatbread for the ultimate veggie experience. If you’re looking for a hearty and veggie-filled summer meal, this flatbread is sure to become your go-to.
Steam asparagus, broccoli and summer squash and grab a flatbread. Once you’ve steamed you broccoli, asparagus and squash, evenly distribute this veggie medley on your flatbread and add yellow tomato slices, chopped parsley and spinach leaves. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Pop your Summer Squash Flatbread in the oven for about five minutes or until golden brown, and bite into this cheesy, veggie-packed treat.
If you love getting creative in the kitchen with crispy, cheesy and absolutely delicious flatbread, we’ve got a few recipes you can add to your weekly menu. Check out a few of our favorites below:
- Meat Lovers “Pizza” >
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread >
- White “Pizza” Flatbread >
- Zucchini and Chicken Flatbread >
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread >
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
- 2 Healthy Fat
- 1 Good Carbohydrates
- 1 Vegetables
- 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup asparagus, steamed
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli, steamed
- 3 slices of yellow tomato
- 1/4 cup summer squash, steamed
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- drizzle of olive oil
- 4 tsp. ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp. shredded mozzarella
- 1 whole wheat or low-carb flatbread
- Steam asparagus, broccoli and summer squash.
- Top flatbread with spinach leaves, asparagus, broccoli, summer squash, tomato and parsley.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of ingredients and sprinkle flatbread with shredded mozzarella and ricotta cheese.
- Cook flatbread for about five minutes, until golden brown.