Summer Squash FlatbreadRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Bite into this delicious, crispy and refreshing Summer Squash Flatbread for the ultimate veggie experience. If you’re looking for a hearty and veggie-filled summer meal, this flatbread is sure to become your go-to.
Steam asparagus, broccoli and summer squash and grab one of your South Beach Diet Garlic Cheese Flatbread. Need to stock up on these delicious flatbreads? Grab them here > Once you’ve steamed you broccoli, asparagus and squash, evenly distribute this veggie medley on your flatbread and add yellow tomato slices, chopped parsley and spinach leaves. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Pop your Summer Squash Flatbread in the oven for about five minutes or until golden brown, and bite into this cheesy, veggie-packed treat.
If you love getting creative in the kitchen with your crispy, cheesy and absolutely delicious South Beach Diet Garlic Cheese Flatbreads, we’ve got a few recipes you can add to your weekly menu. Check out a few of our favorites below:
- Meat Lovers “Pizza” >
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread >
- White “Pizza” Flatbread >
- Zucchini and Chicken Flatbread >
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread >
Although it’s packed with veggies and nutritional value, remember to log your flatbread in the South Beach Diet Tracker App to stay on track with your weight loss goals. Check out everything you need to know about our handy food tracker app right here >
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
- 2 Healthy Fat
- 1 Good Carbohydrates
- 1 Vegetables
- 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup asparagus, steamed
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli, steamed
- 3 slices of yellow tomato
- 1/4 cup summer squash, steamed
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- drizzle of olive oil
- 4 tsp. ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp. shredded mozzarella
- 1 South Beach Diet Garlic Cheese Flatbread
- Steam asparagus, broccoli and summer squash.
- Top flatbread with spinach leaves, asparagus, broccoli, summer squash, tomato and parsley.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of ingredients and sprinkle flatbread with shredded mozzarella and ricotta cheese.
- Cook flatbread for about five minutes, until golden brown.