Meat Lovers “Pizza”Recipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
If you’re a meat lover, this is the “pizza” for you. Complete with tons of nutritious veggies, sausage and of course, bacon, this Meat Lovers Pizza -Inspired flatbread is so hearty and delicious, it tastes like you’re cheating on your healthy diet. But, this meal is totally filling and totally South-Beach-approved!
Say goodbye to the days of making late night calls to your favorite pizza shop. Made with a South Beach Garlic Cheese Flatbread, this crispy Meat Lovers Pie will satisfy your pizza cravings, all while fitting into your healthy diet. Crumbled sausage and bacon is complemented by caramelized leaks, sauteed mushrooms, broiled tomato, onion, spicy jalapeno, parsley and scallions.
Packed with protein, veggies and flavor, this Meat Lovers Pizza is sure to satisfy the healthy way. Our South Beach Garlic Cheese Flatbread is slathered in garlic sauce and topped with cheesy goodness to take this Meat Lovers Pie to the next level.
To ensure you stay on track with your weight loss goals, be sure to log you flatbread creation in the South Beach Tracker App. You can easily keep track of your daily intake right here in our easy-to-use app >
For another delicious flatbread recipe, click below!
If you want to stock up on our delicious, crispy South Beach Garlic Cheese Flatbreads, grab them here! >
Phase: Phase 2, Phase 3
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- 2 tsp. low-sodium sausage crumble
- 1/2 slice low-sodium bacon
- 1 Tbsp. leaks, caramelized
- 1 medium tomato, broiled
- 2 Tbsp. mushrooms, sauteed
- 1/4 of a jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. scallions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Top flatbread with tomato, jalapeno, parsley and scallions.
- Bake flatbread for about five minutes, until crust is golden brown.
- In a pan, cook sausage crumble and bacon.
- In the same pan, add mushrooms and leaks. Sautee until softened.
- Remove flatbread from oven and top with sauteed ingredients.
- Remove flatbread from oven and top with raw tomato and sauteed mushrooms.