Zucchini and Chicken FlatbreadRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Packed with delicious veggies and protein-packed chicken, this Zucchini and Chicken Flatbread recipe combines an array of healthy ingredients to make a pizza-inspired meal. Crisp and golden flatbread is topped with a combination of flavors to create an easy-to-make dinner perfect for those on-the-go nights.
Steam juicy zucchini and crunchy cauliflower to top your South Beach Garlic Cheese Flatbread with. Grab a small piece of chicken and cook on the stove top, followed by crisping a small piece of bacon. Crumble bacon, dice chicken and slice tomatoes to put the finishing touches on this flatbread. Pop in the oven until the flatbread has turned golden brown and prepare to enjoy every bite just as much as your favorite, calorie-filled, go-to pizza.
Liven up your already delicious South Beach Garlic Cheese Flatbread with veggies, meat or any South-Beach-approved topping! Want a few more ideas for your South Beach Garlic Cheese Flatbread? Check out a few of our favorite flatbread recipes below:
To ensure you are staying on track with your weight loss goals, be sure to log your Zucchini and Chicken Flatbread in the South Beach Tracker App >
If you want to stock up on our delicious, crispy South Beach Garlic Cheese Flatbreads, grab them here! >
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 0.5 Protein
- 1 Good Carbohydrates
- 1 Vegetables
- 1 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 slice low sodium bacon
- 1/3 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/3 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup cauliflower, chopped
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 South Beach Diet Garlic Cheese Flatbread
- Cook boneless, skinless chicken breast on stove top (about 5-10 minutes on each side).
- Cut chicken into small cubes.
- Cooke half piece of bacon on the stove for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Steam cauliflower and zucchini.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet and top with chicken, cauliflower, zucchini, crumbled bacon and raw tomato.
- Cook flatbread for about five minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove flatbread and squeeze lemon for extra flavor.