No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough BitesRecipe posted in: Snack
If you’re one of those people who enjoys the cookie dough more than the cookie, than this low-carb recipe is for you! Here at South Beach Diet, we love a good dessert. Even though we follow a low-carb lifestyle, one of our favorite things to make is a sweet treat that fits into our weight loss plan. These No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites prove that you can satisfy your cookie dough cravings without making a dent in your diet!
Feel free to lick the spoon with this delicious cookie dough recipe! It’s free of eggs, so you can enjoy it raw without worry. In fact, it’s a low-carb AND vegan dessert (as long as you use dairy-free chocolate chips). Featuring creamy cashew butter, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, coconut flour, erythritol sweetener and a little sea salt, these no-bake cookie bites are perfect for your low-carb holiday dessert table.
The best part about this recipe? One Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bite counts as just one Healthy Fat on your South Beach Diet meal plan! It contains 106 calories and three grams of net carbs per serving. Log this tasty treat in the South Beach Diet Tracker app to stay on track with your healthy diet this holiday. It’s our FREE weight loss app that can help you reach your goals!
Craving more cookies? Check out these other South Beach Diet-approved recipes:
- Chocolate Brownie Cookies >
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches >
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies >
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
Want easy and delicious meals delivered directly to your door? We’re here for you! Sign up for a low-carb, high-protein meal plan from the South Beach Diet. Learn more here! >
This recipe is from the book, The New Keto-Friendly South Beach Diet, written by the creator of the South Beach Diet, Arthur Agatston, M.D.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 12 (1 serving = 1 ball)
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1⁄2 cup cashew butter
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. granulated erythritol sweetener
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. sugar-free chocolate chips
- Stir together the cashew butter, coconut oil, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Transfer the bowl to the refrigerator to chill for 15 to 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Using a heaping tablespoon, portion the cookie dough into 12 balls.
- Place the balls in a container with a lid and store them in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.