Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies RecipeRecipe posted in: Snack
Cookies that taste just like a favorite childhood staple? We must be dreaming! Featuring just six simple ingredients, these delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies are as easy to make as they are to eat!
You’re definitely going to want to whip up a big batch of these cookies, since we guarantee everyone in your house is going to want in on the sweet treat action. Just remember to stick to one serving if you’re trying to stay on track.
Looking for more delicious desserts? Try these Almond Jam Bars! >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 12 (2 piece) servings
- 0.5 Healthy Fat
- 0.5 Extras
- 3/4 cup granular sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy trans-fat-free peanut butter
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar-free jam, any flavor
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix sugar substitute, egg, and vanilla together with an electric mixer on low for 3 minutes. Add peanut butter and baking soda. Mix on medium until dough comes together, about 30 seconds.
- Form dough into 24 (2-tsp.) balls and place on baking sheet 1 inch apart. Gently press your thumb into the center of each to make an indentation. Fill each indentation with 1/2 tsp. jam.
- Bake until lightly browned on the bottom, 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.