Is it a dessert? Is it a breakfast? It’s… whatever you want it to be! Our Grain Free Granola Yogurt Bowls are hearty enough to be a meal yet sweet and decadent enough to satisfy your dessert cravings.
These yogurt bowls feature another delicious, low-carb recipe from The Palm Weight Loss Blog: Our Grain Free Granola! It contains a crunchy medley of sliced almonds, coconut flakes, chopped pecans and raw sunflower seeds. Seasoned with cinnamon, vanilla extract, sugar-free sweetener and a pinch of salt, it’s the perfect on-the-go snack that’s a little sweet, a little savory and A LOT delicious! Click here for our Grain Free Granola recipe. >
Whole milk Greek yogurt makes these bowls extra creamy and rich and adds a probiotic boost. Try layering the ingredients in a jar or tall glass for a fun breakfast parfait! You can even swap out the raspberries with blueberries, strawberries or blackberries for extra variety.
One of these Grain Free Granola Yogurt Bowls clocks in at 365 calories. Because it counts as three Healthy Fats and one Extra, you may need to rearrange your daily meal plan to ensure you have enough Healthy Fats left for this sweet treat. You can stay organized and keep track of your daily menu with the South Beach Diet Tracker app. It pairs perfectly with your South Beach Diet program!
Searching for more sweet treats for your weight loss plan? Check out the other low-carb dessert recipes below!:
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake >
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches >
- Chocolate Brownie Cookies >
- No-Bake Key Lime and Avocado Cheesecake >
- Double Chocolate Birthday Cake >
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bliss Balls >
- Whipped Yogurt Sundae Cups >
Want easy and delicious meals delivered directly to your door? We’re here for you! Sign up for a low-carb, high-protein meal plan from the South Beach Diet. Learn more here! >
For even more recipes like this one, check out the book The New Keto-Friendly South Beach Diet written by the creator of the South Beach Diet, Arthur Agatston, M.D.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 3 Healthy Fat
- 1 Extras
- 4 cups whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Grain Free Granola (see separate recipe above)
- 2 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tsp. erythritol-based sweetener (granulated)
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries
- Divide the yogurt evenly into 4 bowls.
- Top each yogurt bowl with ¼ cup of Grain Free Granola.
- Creamy Almond Butter Sauce
- Whisk together almond butter, erythritol, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of water in a small bowl. If the sauce is too thick, add more water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until it reaches a thin, pourable consistency.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of sauce over each yogurt bowl. Top with ¼ cup of raspberries. Serve immediately.