Zesty Shrimp and Celery SaladRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
This Zesty Shrimp and Celery Salad couldn’t be any easier to make. Just toss cooked shrimp, celery and cucumber in a creamy homemade dressing featuring fresh lime, curry powder and sour cream. Then voila! A delicious lunch or dinner dish that’s as tasty as it is healthy.
Shrimp pack a lot of flavor into a small package. Looking for more flavorful shrimp recipes? Try these on for size:
- Big Easy Shrimp >
- Shrimp Stir Fry >
- Jumbo Spicy Shrimp >
- Skinny Shrimp Fajitas >
- Garlicky Shrimp Pasta >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 4 (1 serving = 1 ½ cups)
- 1.5 Healthy Fat
- 2 Protein
- 1 Vegetables
- 2 Extras
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. grated lime zest
- 1 ½ tsp. curry powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ lb. peeled, deveined, and cooked medium fresh or frozen shrimp (thaw if frozen)
- 4 large celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, lime zest, curry powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add shrimp, celery and cucumber; toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.