Skinny Shrimp FajitasRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Hotter than last weekend, these Skinny Shrimp Fajitas bring the party to every night of the week.
Spiced to the max, broiled til crispy and zested up with lime juice, each bite of this flavorful, shrimp fajitas dinner keeps your body in tip-top shape for bikini season. The carb-heavy tortillas aren’t missed at all, as lettuce cradles each protein-packed piece of shrimp and sweet, olive oil dressed vegetables.
Hungry right now? We don’t blame you. The good new is that these bad boys only take minutes to prepare.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Protein
- 1 Vegetables
- 1 1/2 lbs. of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- lime juice, to taste
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- 12 large lettuce leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 F and spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together shrimp, onion, bell pepper, olive oil and dry spices in a large bowl.
- Pour contents of the large bowl across baking sheet and spread for even cooking.
- Cook for about 8 minutes. Switch oven to broil and cook for about 2 more minutes or until the shrimp is fully cooked.
- Remove baking sheet, add lime juice and season with fresh cilantro. Spoon into lettuce leaves to serve.