California WrapRecipe posted in: Snack
Wrap up your snack hour with this delicious California Wrap that goes light on carbs but big on flavor. Featuring turkey, ham, avocado and tomato all rolled up into leafy greens, it’s not just delicious… it’s healthy, too!
This is a great take-away snack. Prepare it the night before and wrap it tightly in plastic wrap to keep it fresh and flavorful for the next day.
Phase: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
Servings: Makes 1 wrap
- 0.5 Healthy Fat
- 1 Lean Protein
- 1 leaf red or green lettuce
- 1 slice turkey breast
- 1 slice ham
- 1 thin slice tomato
- 1 thin slice avocado
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 leaf watercress or arugula
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free Ranch dressing
- Fan the lettuce leaf on a plate. Top with the turkey, ham, and tomato.
- In a small bowl, combine the avocado and lime juice, then spoon onto the tomato. Top with the watercress or arugula and dressing. Roll up and secure with a wooden pick.