Parmesan CrispsRecipe posted in: Snack
Snack attack? We’ve got you covered with these delicious Parmesan Crisps. They’re cheesy and crunchy, and they couldn’t be any easier to make. Feel free to sprinkle them with any of your favorite spices and herbs to create different flavor varieties.
Are you a Parmesan maniac? Try some of these other cheesy recipes:
Phase: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
Servings: Makes 16-20 crisps; 2 crisps counts as 1 serving
- 1 Lean Protein
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Optional – Add 1 teaspoon of your favorite herb or spice blend. Suggestions: Thyme, Italian Seasoning or Rosemary.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Grate half of the Parmesan cheese using the fine holes of a box grater to create a grated consistency.
- Grate the other half of the Parmesan cheese using the side of the box grater that makes long shreds of cheese.
- Mix the cheeses together.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of the grated Parmesan on the parchment paper to make neat mounds, about 2 inches in size.
- Repeat with the remaining Parmesan, placing each spoonful about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in the oven for 6 minutes until golden.
- Cool slightly and loosen with a metal spatula. Serve at room temperature.