Garlic and Soy Grilled Pork ChopsRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Garlic and soy lend lots of savory flavor to these irresistible and tender pork chops, which make for a delicious and guilt-free meal no matter what South Beach Diet phase you’re on. Serve them with grilled veggies like bell peppers, sweet onions and zucchini for a well-rounded meal you’ll crave.
Phase: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
- 1 Lean Protein
- 4 boneless center-cut pork loin chops, trimmed of all visible fat
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh herbs, for garnish
- Sprinkle the pork chops all over with soy sauce, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Coat a grill rack of broiler-pan rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill or broiler.
- Cook the pork chops 4" from the heat, turning once halfway through cooking time, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted in the center of a chop registers 155°F and the juices run clear.
- Garnish with the herbs.