Grilled Pork Chop with Soy Sauce and Garlic MarinadeRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Garlic and soy marinade lends lots of savory flavor to these irresistible and tender grilled pork chops, which make for a delicious and guilt-free meal no matter what South Beach Diet phase you’re on. Serve them with grilled veggies like bell peppers, sweet onions and zucchini for a well-rounded meal you’ll crave.
Check out these other hearty pork recipes!:
- Sausage Stuffing >
- Pork and Pepper Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette >
- Vietnamese Pork Rolls >
- 3-Step Mustard-Crusted Pork >
Want to lose weight enjoying tasty, low carb meals delivered right to your door? Get started with the South Beach Diet today! >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Protein
- 4 boneless center-cut pork loin chops, trimmed of all visible fat
- 1 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Fresh herbs, for garnish
- Sprinkle the pork chops all over with soy sauce, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Coat a grill rack of broiler-pan rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill or broiler.
- Cook the pork chops 4" from the heat, turning once halfway through cooking time, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted in the center of a chop registers 155°F and the juices run clear.
- Garnish with the herbs.