3-Step Mustard-Crusted PorkRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Tender pork is broiled to perfection with a homemade sauce to create this simple, 3-Step Mustard-Crusted Pork.
This keto-friendly pork is coated with a delicious sauce made of Dijon, Worcestershire, ground mustard, salt and pepper. Pair this Mustard-Crusted Pork with your favorite veggie for hearty meal that will fill you up without filling you out.
Phase: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
- 1.5 Lean Protein
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pound lean pork tenderloin
- Heat oven to broil.
- Whisk together garlic, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, ground mustard, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Line a broiler pan with foil and place steak on top. Coat evenly with mustard mixture and let stand 10 minutes. Broil steak to desired doneness, 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving.