Warm Beef SaladRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Who says salads are just for side dishes? Not us! This delicious dish featuring smoky grilled beef, crisp greens and a zesty lemon dressing is every bit as satisfying as any of your favorite main meals. It’s flavorful and filling, making it meal-time perfection on a plate. Add this low carb salad to your meal prep menu for satisfying lunches and dinners all week long!
This protein-packed recipe can help you maintain a healthy keto friendly diet and lifestyle. Although there are many variations on beef salad, our warm beef salad recipe features flank steak, red onions, plum tomatoes, Feta cheese and Dijon mustard. The combination of these ingredients is a simple way to add key vitamins and minerals to your everyday meal plan!
Grilled steak is the star of the show in this Warm Beef Salad. Filled with a variety of nutritious ingredients, it packs in the protein and fiber for a delicious, diet-friendly meal that keeps you full all day long. Plus, we love how quick and easy this healthy recipe is to make. It’s the perfect no-fuss meal for your busy weeknights.
This healthy recipe makes dinner for four, so it’s perfect to serve at your next dinner party to keep you (and your guests!) on the healthy straight and narrow.
If you loved that meaty meal, then you’ll love the other healthy and easy steak recipes here on The Palm Weight Loss Blog! Check out some of our favorite hearty steak dinners below:
- Mustard Crusted Garlic Steak Dinner >
- Steak au Poivre with Tri-Color Bell Pepper Strips >
- Steak Sandwich with Roasted Red Pepper Mayo>
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 4 (2 cup) servings
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 2 Protein
- 2 Vegetables
- 1 ½ lb. flank steak, 1-inch thick
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 oz. mesclun greens (6 cups)
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 oz. feta cheese, crumbled (½ cup)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- Heat grill to high.
- Grill steak 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest 5 minutes; slice thinly.
- Place lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, and oil in a jar with a lid. Close tight and shake vigorously to combine. Place greens in a large mixing bowl, add 2 tablespoons of the dressing, and toss to coat.
- Divide greens among 4 serving plates, top with steak, tomato wedges, onion, and feta to serve.