5-Ingredient Thin Mint DelightRecipe posted in: Breakfast
If you love Thin Mint cookies, you’re going to love this unbelievable protein shake, which combines two favorite flavors of every dessert-lover: Chocolate and mint.
The best part is, all you need to make this tasty treat is five simple ingredients: Unsweetened almond milk, one packet of your Chocolate South Beach Diet Simply Fit Shake, mint extract, agave and unsweetened cocoa powder. That’s it! And you’re on your way to big time flavor bliss.
Just consider this fair warning: Let a loved one try this decadent thin mint drink and you just might have to make a second batch!
Is your sweet tooth craving more healthy dessert treats? Here are other low calorie dessert options for you to check out!:
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies >
- Chocolate Brownie Cookies >
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Protein
- 1 Extras
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet South Beach Simply Fit Shake, Chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. natural mint extract
- 1 tsp. agave
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.