Creamy Salmon Cucumber CupsRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Creamy Salmon Cucumber Cups are a delicious and refreshing lunch or dinner when time is of the essence. Whip this recipe together for a tasty DIY meal that will satisfy your sushi fix the healthy way.
Our Creamy Salmon Cucumber Cups are the perfect meal to enjoy on-the-go or to make as a delicious (and healthy!) appetizer for a dinner party. Whenever your choose to eat these tasty bites, your taste buds and waistline will be thanking you.
If you enjoyed this easy recipe, you’ll love our Baked Salmon Salad! >
Looking for more low carb meals for your keto friendly lifestyle? Get started with the South Beach Diet! >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- .5 Protein
- 1 Vegetables
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives, minced
- 2 cups cucumbers with peel, sliced (equivalent to about 16 slices)
- 3 oz. smoked salmon
- 4 Tbsp. cream cheese, full fat
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and garlic powder.
- Place 16 cucumber slices onto a plate in a single layer.
- Spread an even amount of the cream cheese mixture onto each cucumber cup.
- Place an even amount of salmon onto each cucumber cup.
- Garnish with fresh chives and serve.