Creamy Salmon Cucumber Cups RecipeRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Creamy Salmon Cucumber Cups are a delicious and refreshing lunch recipe or healthy dinner when time is of the essence. Whip this recipe together for a tasty DIY meal idea that will satisfy your sushi fix the healthy way. This easy-to-prepare salmon recipe is a great make-ahead snack and can be easily stored in the fridge for a few days before eating.
Our Creamy Salmon Stuffed Cucumber Cups are the perfect healthy meal to enjoy on-the-go or to make as a delicious (and healthy!) appetizer for a dinner party. These healthy, bite-size stuffed cucumber cup appetizers look so elegant and impressive when served and make for a fun party finger food. Perfect to serve any time of year and for any special occasion! Whenever you choose to eat these tasty bites, your taste buds and waistline will be thanking you.
If you enjoyed this easy salmon recipe, you’ll love our Baked Salmon Salad! >
Craving a different kind of healthy snack? Try our irresistible Black Bean and Goat Cheese Tostadas! >
Looking for a convenient meal delivery service that helps you lose weight? Get started with the South Beach Diet! >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 1 Healthy Fat
- .5 Protein
- 1 Vegetables
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives, minced
- 2 cups cucumbers with peel, sliced (equivalent to about 16 slices)
- 3 oz. smoked salmon
- 4 Tbsp. cream cheese, full fat
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and garlic powder.
- Place 16 cucumber slices onto a plate in a single layer.
- Spread an even amount of the cream cheese mixture onto each cucumber cup.
- Place an even amount of salmon onto each cucumber cup.
- Garnish with fresh chives and serve.