Pistachio Turkey SaladRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Celery and nuts add flavor and crunch to this delectable turkey salad, and grapes add a hint of sweetness. Eat it with your favorite greens or stuff it into a whole-grain pita pocket for a tasty sandwich that will fill you up without filling you out.
Phase: Phase 2, Phase 3
Servings: 6 (1 cup) servings
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 Lean Protein
- 1 Extras
- 1 1/2 pounds roast turkey or chicken, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 3/4 cup grapes, sliced in half
- 1/3 cup shelled salted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine turkey, celery, grapes, pistachios, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Stir well to coat and refrigerate until ready to serve.