Packed with turkey and ham, this Turkey Club “Snack” Wrap is perfect for on the go. You can easily whip up this snack in seconds and grab on your way out the door. Or to save time for an upcoming busy day, prepare this Turkey Club Wrap the night before and wrap it tightly in plastic wrap to keep it fresh.
Complete with avocado, this California-style Turkey Club Wrap is a great way to curb your snack craving the keto-friendly way,
Phase: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
- 0.5 Healthy Fat
- 1 Lean Protein
- 1 leaf red or green lettuce
- 1 slice turkey breast
- 1 slice ham
- 1 thin slice tomato
- 1 thin slice avocado
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 leaf watercress or arugula
- 1 Tbsp. sugar-free Ranch dressing
- Fan the lettuce leaf on a plate. Top with the turkey, ham, and tomato.
- In a small bowl, combine the avocado and lime juice, then spoon onto the tomato. Top with the watercress or arugula and dressing. Roll up and secure with a wooden pick.