Cheesy Parmesan Chips are made with just two simple ingredients: Cheese and garlic! Whip up these crispy, garlicky chips to fill your cheese AND chips cravings.
These giant chips are satisfying and delicious. With freshly grated Parmesan and garlic powder, these two-ingredient munchies are the ultimate snack to get in your cheese fix the low-carb way.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you’ll love our Crispy Kale Chips! >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 9 (1 serving = 2 chips)
- 1 Healthy Fat
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Grate half of the Parmesan cheese using the fine holes of a box grater to create a grated consistency.
- Grate the other half of the Parmesan cheese using the side of the box grater that makes long shreds of cheese.
- Mix the cheeses together and add the garlic powder.
- Drop a heaping tablespoon of the mixture onto the parchment paper, making a neat 2-inch mound.
- Repeat with the remaining cheese, placing each spoonful about 1-inch apart.
- Bake in the oven for about 6 minutes until golden. Allow to cool and serve at room temperature.