Cheesy Parmesan Chips are made with just two simple ingredients: Cheese and your favorite seasoning! Whip up these crispy chips for to fill your cheese AND chips cravings.
These giant chips are satisfying and delicious. With freshly grated Parmesan, these two-ingedients munchies are the ultimate snack to get in your cheese fix the keto-friendly way.
Phase: Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
Servings: 9 (2 chips per serving)
- 1 Lean Protein
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Optional : Add 1 tsp. of your favorite herb or spice blend. Suggestions: Thyme, Italian Seasoning or Rosemary.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Grate half of the Parmesan cheese using the fine holes of a box grater to create a grated consistency.
- Grate the other half of the Parmesan cheese using the side of the box grater that makes long shreds of cheese.
- Mix the cheeses together.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of the grated Parmesan on the parchment paper to make neat mounds, about 2 inches in size.
- Repeat with the remaining Parmesan, placing each spoonful about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in the oven for 6 minutes until golden.
- Cool slightly and loosen with a metal spatula. Serve at room temperature.