Crispy Kale Chips are the perfect swap for greasy, calorie-filled potato chips. Get in a serving of non-starchy veggies with loads of flavor and crispy perfection with this delicious snack or side.
Seasoned with onion powder and a pinch of sea salt, these Crispy Kale Chips are certain to become a favorite on your snack menu.
If you enjoyed this low carb snack recipe, you’ll love our keto friendly Parmesan Crisps! >
Looking for more keto friendly snacks for your weight loss menu? Get started with the South Beach Diet today! >
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 0.5 Healthy Fat
- 1 Vegetables
- 1 cup kale, raw
- 1/2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 300° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the kale by destemming it and then cutting it into bite-sized pieces. Wash the kale and dry thoroughly.
- Place the kale into a bowl and add the avocado oil, onion powder and sea salt. Massage the oil and seasonings into the kale with your hands until evenly distributed.
- Place the kale onto the baking sheet in an even layer, making sure the pieces aren’t overlapping. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip the kale leaves over. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the chips are crispy and golden brown, but not burnt.
- Let the kale cool for about 3 minutes before serving.