Coconut Matcha Chia PuddingRecipe posted in: Breakfast
For a quick and filling morning fix, whip up this sweet and delicious Coconut Matcha Chia Pudding. Made with just five ingredients and in four simple steps, you’ll have the energy you need to get your day started the healthy way.
Grab a blender and thoroughly mix almond milk with matcha powder. In an eight-ounce mason jar, pour in the blended mixture. Stir in the chia seeds so that they don’t clump together. Let the pudding sit in the fridge for a minimum of one hour. For extra thickness, let the Coconut Matcha Chia Pudding sit in fridge for longer than an hour. When you’re ready to enjoy, top the pudding with shredded coconut and prepare to be whisked away to Coconut Matcha Pudding bliss.
Counting as just two Healthy Fats on your South Beach meal plan, this pudding is the perfect snack to add to your menu. At just 228 calories per serving, this five ingredient snack is certain til curb your sweet craving the healthy way. Don’t forget to log this and all of your daily food intake in your South Beach Tracker app to ensure you are staying on track with your weight loss goals. You can easily log your Coconut Matcha Chia Pudding right here in the Tracker App >
If you’re looking for a few other recipe ideas for those on-the-go days, we’ve got you covered! Check out this five-step recipes for On-the-Go Egg Muffins or this easy Open-Faced Avocado Tuna Sandwich.
Phase: Weight Loss Phase, Weight Maintenance Phase
- 2 Healthy Fat
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. matcha powder
- 1 tsp. shredded unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a blender place coconut milk and matcha powder. Blend until all the matcha powder is mixed in.
- In an 8 oz. mason jar or jar with a lid, pour in the blended milk. The add the chia seeds and stir so the chia seeds don’t clump together.
- Let it rest in the fridge for minimum 1 hour. The longer you wait the thicker it will be.
- Top with shredded coconut and enjoy!