Southwest Bean SaladRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
We’ve never tasted a bean salad as delicious as this Southwest Bean Salad! Nutrient-packed cannellini beans are complemented by crunchy red bell peppers and cucumbers, plus a delicious blend of herbs and spices in this savory dish that’s ready in minutes.
Whether it’s used as a tasty topping, healthy chip dip or happily eaten with a spoon, nothing packs in the fiber and flavor like this delicious homemade Southwest Bean Salad recipe! In this post, we show you how to make a super delicious bean salad that’s chock full of nutritious ingredients. We add big flavor with olive oil, vinegar and oregano. This hearty salad is absolutely delicious and makes the perfect side dish or appetizer.
The fact that this delicious dish makes four fabulous servings is flat out awesome. Because we know the minute you taste this healthy recipe, you’re going to wish you could eat it every day of the week!
Craving another healthy snack? Try our irresistible Black Bean And Goat Cheese Tostadas! >
Phase: Weight Maintenance Phase
Servings: 4 (1 serving = 1 cup)
- 1 Good Carbohydrates
- 1 Vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. minced red onion
- 3/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, onion, and oregano in a large mixing bowl. Add cucumbers, beans, and bell pepper; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and serve.