Southwest Latin FlatbreadRecipe posted in: Lunch/Dinner
Looking for the perfect, tasty and unique way to liven up your already delicious South Beach Diet Garlic Cheese Flatbread? This Southwest Latin Flatbread is your go-to when it comes to spicing things up for lunch or dinner! With the perfect combination of spiciness from chipotle sauce, zest from lime juice and all the deliciousness that comes along with cheese and veggies, you will have a satisfying meal ready within minutes.
Our South Beach Diet Garlic Cheese Flatbread is loaded with 10 grams of protein and checks in at just 250 calories. Who doesn’t love a meal that fits into your healthy meal plan while simultaneously bursting with flavor? We sure do, and we know you’ll love it too! With its easy prep, simple ingredients and diet-friendly nutritionals, this Southwest Latin Flatbread is sure to become a frequent go-to on your weekly menu.
Want to checkout another flatbread favorite? Check it out by clicking the link below!
Phase: Phase 2, Phase 3
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 South Beach Diet Garlic Cheese Flatbread
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle sauce
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper
- 3 thin slices of red onion
- 1 Tbsp. red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. green bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. scallions, chopped
- 4 tsp. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice, squeezed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop peppers, red onion and scallions.
- Remove South Beach Diet Garlic Cheese Flatbread from package.
- Place crust on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese .
- Place peppers, red onion, cilantro and scallions on top of flatbread.
- Drizzle with chipotle sauce and lime juice.
- Bake for about 5 minutes, until crust is golden brown.